Transforming smiles and lives
Your smile is a big part of your personality, and your teeth have a major role in it. Well-aligned teeth play an important role in boosting confidence and letting you express yourself freely. To look your best and make a great first impression, you need to have teeth that not only sparkle but are in the right place. Clear Aligners, Braces, Veneers, and even surgical methods are being used extensively all across the world to get the perfect smile.
Metal braces are one of the most popular and age-old techniques used today to get your teeth aligned. While braces are a tried and tested technique and one of the most used ones, they have their own limitations and disadvantages as well. You might suffer from pain due to braces, and conventional braces don’t give you the aesthetically pleasing experience during treatment that you desire. Does that mean you have to live with your teeth problems? Certainly not.
This is where Clear Aligners have emerged as a much-desired solution for people seeking a pain-free and simplified treatment procedure. A young female patient was suffering from protruding teeth and the results with conventional braces were not very encouraging. She visited Flash Orthodontics making it very clear that she did not want braces. Based on her requirements, she was suggested invisible aligners. After wearing the aligner for 6 months, we noticed visible positive results and her teeth looked better than ever.
While the results are in front of everyone to see, let us now understand how clear aligners work. Unlike conventional braces, aligners are removable. They are thin and clear plastic trays that are designed according to the shape of your teeth. Wearing aligners or taking them off is up to your discretion.
What Are The Benefits of Clear Aligners?
Here are some of the amazing benefits of wearing clear aligners:
- Brushing and flossing: You don’t have to worry about food getting stuck as it does for conventional braces. Since you can remove aligners, you can brush and floss your teeth easily.
- Fewer Visits to the Orthodontist: Conventional braces require frequent visits to the orthodontist since some brackets and wires might need adjustments. However, Aligners require fewer clinic visits.
- Invisible: The most significant benefit is that no one gets to see it when you are wearing aligners. The awkwardness you face with conventional braces is not an issue with clear aligners.
- Faster Results: Even though aligners are more expensive compared to conventional braces, wearing aligners gets you results in a relatively shorter period.
- No Hassles With Adjustments: Traditional braces need to be adjusted after every four to six weeks. These braces are worn for a period of one to three years. The advantage of wearing aligners is that you will be given several sets to wear. You need to change aligners every one to two weeks (as prescribed by your treating Orthodontist). You should keep them on for 22 hours every day and remove them only when you eat, brush, or floss.
How Do I Get Started?
If you have decided that wearing clear aligners is the best solution for you, then all you need to do is visit your Flash Certified Orthodontist. At Flash Orthodontics, you will have a team of experienced specialists, and they will provide a customized solutions for your problems.
To start with a complete dental scan is done to understand the misalignment issue better. We take utmost care to ensure that all these processes are done without causing any discomfort to you. The orthodontist will explain the entire process of wearing aligners simply. Based on your dental requirements and measurements, a customized aligner is created exclusively for your usage. These aligners will be delivered to you along with cleaning equipment so that maintaining your aligners won’t be a problem.
Improve Your Smile With Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are the way to go for you if you want a simple, discreet, and pain-free alignment solution. Start wearing aligners and enjoy a plethora of benefits and say hello to the new you.
Difference Between Overjet and Overbite
How To Fix Gap in Front Teeth?
Snaggletooth: Causes and Treatments Options
How to Overcome Dental Anxiety Forever?
Your Comment is Submitted.